Quotes To Remember When You Feel Like Giving Up
Sometimes in life, we feel so depressed and feel like giving up. We’ve all been there, when we feel we just can’t take another step. Allow these emotions to flow through you, but don’t dwell on them. While giving up can seem tempting after going through one bad ordeal after another, you should always try to look on the bright side and pick yourself back again. When that seems like the toughest thing in the world to do, these are quotes to remember when you feel like giving up.
1. “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity”.
2. “Never give up on something you really want; it is difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret”.
3. “Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys”.
4. “If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value”.
5. “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another”.
6. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop”.
7. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”.
8. “Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever”.
9. “There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”.
10. “Some people come into your life as blessings. Others come into your life as lessons”.
11. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself”.
12. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles”.
13. “Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful”.
14. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always become a better version of yourself”.
15. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win”.
16. “Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All is does it steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing”.