infeedio has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
infeedio copyright policy
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
We here try to give credit to all the images and content which we get from other sources. If you want us to remove anything or anything else. Please let us know and we will be happy to abet
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
In almost all cases infeedio mention’s source/gives back credit to the original creatives and in case we miss it somewhere you can mail us here
Infeedio Copyright Policy
All materials of ”infeedio” Website are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without written consent. Any attempt to “Pass off” any of content as your own work or in any other manner except as herein authorized shall be an infringement of our copy right which may render you criminally liable.